Warts Are Irritating Fleshy Bumps Of Skin…
…Warts are caused by the HPV virus that bring about unpleasant bumps in the skin, warts usually appear on hands and feet but can appear anywhere there was a cut or damaged skin for HPV to enter and take form.
Luckily for us there are many good wart home treatments that are capable of removing warts.
3 Simple Home Remedies For Wart Removal
Apple Cider Vinegar – Along with it’s many uses, apple cider vinegar is capable of removing warts with it’s high acidity that attacks the flesh and terminates the wart then the wart will peel away naturally.
- For this to be effective you’ll need some cotton balls and a bandage.
- Use 2 tablespoons of the apple cider vinegar and dab the cotton ball into the vinegar and let it soak in completely.
- Then you squeeze out the excess liquid to prevent dripping when you apply it on the wart, place a bandage over the wart with the cotton ball and leave it on all day.
- Repeat the process everyday and it should die in a couple of weeks.
Duct Tape – The duct tape method sounds strange, however it’s actually a time-honored way to remove those unsightly warts cheaply! Just like apple cider, duct tape has many uses and surprisingly wart removal is one of it’s uses because it effectively blocks oxygen from reaching the wart, stopping it’s growth.
First you cut of a piece of the duct tape, you’re going to want it to be as close to the size of the wart as possible.
- After leaving the duct tape on the wart for 6 days you can remove the tape and put water onto the wart.
- Then grab a pumice stone or a emery board and just gently rub the surface of the wart with it.
- Finally leave the wart without any duct tape overnight before repeating the process tomorrow, do this weekly however no longer than 2 months.
Tea Tree Oil – This oil is excellent in removing warts because they contain antiviral and antiseptic properties that can fight back against the HPV virus. Applying this will halt the infection and the wart will dry up and come off naturally.
- To effectively use it for wart treatment then you must wash the area of you’re wart as well as you’re hands.
- After you apply a drop of tea tree oil on the skin wart you grab a bandage and place it over the wart and leave it for at least 8 hours, for best results it would be better if you leave it on overnight.
- Remove the bandage and clean the wart before repeating the process. Continue with this routine everyday until the wart is terminated, usually between one and four weeks.
If You Are Wondering How To Remove Warts Without Scarring…
…Then check out my review of Wartrol at the link below, my most recommended over the counter wart remover that contains all-natural oils and ingredients approved by the FDA to get rid of warts in one 1-2 weeks WITHOUT scarring.